Friday 19 June 2009

>>> Not Friday Again! <<<

OMG! Time is simply zooming past so quickly. Looking at the calendar, there's only 4 wks and 3 days left of the school term. In some ways, I'm scared... scared that my boys are growing up too fast. I still remember my youngest starting reception not so long ago and this Sept, he will be in his final year at the Infant school. I really don't want him to grow up so quickly.

With the final few weeks, my calendar is filled with lots of the boys' activities... sponsored bounce, summer fayre, etc. all of which I'm heavily involved. But at the end is our summer hols which I'll be spending with my parents. Can't wait to see them!

As for TV programmes, a lot of my favs have ended such as Desperate Housewives, Dirty Sexy Money etc. Grey's Anatomy is about to finish as well. On the flip side, I will be able to catch the next series of CSI Miami ... hooray!

Guess I had better start working on teacher's gifts. Not gonna do anything stressful. Got a few calendar planners and will simply decorate them. Thankfully their 'thank you' cards have been done (thanks to all the card blogs that I've participated!) Yes... only 3 1/2 weeks before moi & the boys are jetting off to the Far East. So much to do and so little time left.... TTFN!

No comments: