Tuesday 23 June 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 112, 113 & 114 <<<

Suffered a slight loss of crafting mojo the weekend. Had 2 new kits came on Saturday morning including my Unity KOTM June set yet neither provoked any crafting desire! So instead of forcing it, watched re-runs of Ghost Whisperer instead.... luv that show to bits!

Anyway, on Monday, made a tentative attempt to get back and started with a couple of challenges on 365 Cards.

Day 114 calls for 'Lovin Lavender' which asks for lavender to be the dominant colour on the card. Thought it would be easy but nooooo. I had to go thru' stacks of papers to find something lavender and you know what? Nada!!! I couldn't believe it! Eventually I did find something close to lavender... purple. That will do I guess.... so here's my take on it:

Patterned paper by Rusty Pickle Guenivere. Stamped images from the latest Unity June KOTM kit and coloured using Promarkers.

****************************************

Day 113 is 'Super Sketchy Sunday' and here's the sketch:

Left me puzzling a little but eventually came up with this:

Patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. Stamped images by Unity June KOTM set and coloured using Promarkers. This is as close to the sketch that I can get!

*****************************

Day 112 is 'Everlasting Love' and the challenge is to create a wedding card and use the word 'Love' in the Sentiment. Ok, I don't do lovey dovey kind of cards! Anyway, this is the best that I could come up with!

Patterned papers by Cosmo Cricket Early Bird collection (gosh, luv them to bits!) Again, stamped images by Unity June KOTM set. Don't exactly have love in the sentiment but it's there in the card!


Yay! Caught up with the challenges.... now to do Day 115 and spent the nite watching CSIs and Ghost Whisperer! Bliss! TTFN!



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh sista...chock full of goodness today!!! You definitely have made me change my mind about the color purple...that "treat" card absolutely rocks! Love your owlie card and you know I adore your Early Bird card...it's my fav paper right now!

Gloria Stengel said...

These are FANTASTIC! I love the birdie card the best! But they are all wondeful. And, I have that Rusty Pickle paepr! I totally forgot I had it until just now. Now I need to use it I guess.

lisa said...

I love the brigtness Audrey. Gorgeous layering too.
Can't wait to get my first Unity kit now : )

Emma said...

Been looking through your blog on and off for ages now, have to say you make the MOST amazing cards! Those ones using cosmo cricket early birds are beautiful!

Jeannie said...

You are awesome!
I luv the perfect pair one especially!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie