Sunday 7 June 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 99 & 100 <<<

Day 100 is 'Manic Monday' and the challenge is to use 5 bold colours: RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, and BLUE - No pastels!

Well, here's my take on it:

Patterned paper by WRMK Boho Chic collection. Stamped images by Unity, coloured using Promarkers and sprinkled with Sticklers.


********************************


Day 99 is 'Super Sketchy Sunday' and here's the sketch and you need to include a dragonfly in it:
Here's my take on it:

I rotated it and used it sideways.
Patterned paper by Cactus Pink . Calendar image by Imaginisce and dragonfly images by Unity.

TTFN!


7 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

practically perfect in every way... i feel like I say that a lot here, but really, You have pretty perfect cards! One of my favs today!

~amy~ said...

obviously I'm behind on my commenting...I love both of your cards Audrey!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

These are both fab! But looooove your take on the sketch! LOVE IT!

Rose said...

both are fantastic!! luv the flowers on the first :D congrats on COTW!!!

Jeannie said...

Congratulations Audrey - you are my grand prize winner in this Dragonfly Journey contest!!

Send me your address!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Made by Mandy said...

Wowee, congratulations on your win Audrey.

Lovely candeee coming your way :)

Rose said...

Congrats on winning Jeanie's prize!! this card is fantastic :D