Tuesday 16 June 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 107 & Mojo Monday Week 91 <<<

Due to lack of time, did a card that covered 2 challenges.

At 365 Cards Day 107, the challenge is 'So Girly!' which calls for a card that have the word 'Girl' somewhere on it and it must be a pretty girly card!

At Mojo Monday Week 91, here's the sketch for this week's long and thin card.

Here's my combined effort of the 2 challenges. After making sure I had the envelope for the long and thin card, here's my take:

Patterned paper by WRMK Tiffany collection (the entire paper collection is simply delish. I had use them for a Disney mini album). Used a Magnolia stamped image (not fetish over them, just got a couple as they are a delight to colour. I still prefer Unity stamps for their variety). Bingo image by Invoke Arts stamp (it was a leftover from another project).

TTFN!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

now how cute is this??!!!

Fi said...

Very girly card - love your image and sentiment.
Hugs
Fi

Emily Leiphart said...

That's adorable! I love how you popped the image and added the buttons.

Gloria Stengel said...

Great card, Audrey! I love those WRMK papers. I have a whole stash of them. LOL This is VERY girly!