Tuesday 10 March 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

This is BackPorch Memories March Solo kit, featuring Cosmo Cricket Li'l Man.

This is March's stamp set. I absolutely adore it. Luv the beehive background stamp.

Now that that reveal is out, here's my LOs and projects using the kit. The colour scheme of the papers made it very usable indeed:

I used Tim Holtz' border mask for the top and bottom of the cardstock and sprayed the background with glimmer mist. Photo doesn't show it off.

Like the spinner but as a square it was a nitemare to use. Hence I trimmed off the corners and used it as a photo corner instead.

This LO was based on a sketch by Becky Fleck.
I have to admit that sketches inhibit my style completely! Can't say I like that LO much although I luv the photo. I just can't do sketches these days. I used them when I first started scrapping but now, they just seem to rein me in instead!

A card where the background has been stamped using the beehive background stamp.

Realised I'm missing a 'thank you' tag for Zac's cousins so made one in a hurry.

BackPorch Memories is having a cyber crop on April 17-19th. There will be lots of classes and challenges as well as games and some great prizes! Paula, the owner, is fab at giving out prizes, having been a recipient myself! Here's the blinkie (created by yours truly) :
So do join in the fun! TTFN!

No comments: