Thursday 19 March 2009

>>> Not Enough ...! <<<

Time in a Day!

The days are passing by so quickly and I feel that I'm losing control of it! I'm so busy with the boys' schedules these days. I'm now trying to even find time to scrap so as to give me some sanity. You try your best to help them with their school work and by the time you're done, it's almost bedtime for them. I now have to think ahead to try and maximise time and to plan what to do as well so as not to waste time. All I can say is time is just running past so quickly!

On a happier note, my Scarlet Lime March kit arrived yesterday and it's filled with yummy goodies. Luv the colour scheme for this month, not much yellow (dun know why but I find yellow hard to scrap!) My challenge is to try to use as much of the kit this month.

Took my colouring to another level and invested in some Promarkers by Letraset. Bought the manga colours to play with. I had a sample pen from a goodie bag a while back and dig it out to try. Luv the effect of the coloring and decided to give it a go. I had my eye on some Prismacolor pencils but somehow never got round to getting them. Let's see how these markers go. They are an alternative to Copic markers which are quite expensive.

The boys are having their first violin solo concert this Saturday (for this year!) Oliver will be playing Minuet 1 while Zac is tackling Allegretto. Next week, the boys have concerts on Tuesday afternoon (the Strings orchestra), Wednesday nite (Junior school music evening), Friday nite (their music teacher's concert in a church in Edgebaston) and Saturday afternoon (Suzuki workshop concert). It's good confidence building for them and since they started playing, they have attended so many concerts that it's now second nature for them. It will be a dream if they ever end up in a Symphony Orchestra! For me, it's photo opportunity time and time for me to practise my shoots! Dont' get much chance to use my camera a lot.

On a creative note, check out Sally's blog! She's a Stamping Up demonstrator and does great cards! Well, I'm off to tackle a page with my new kit. TTFN!

No comments: