I was asked to be guest designer for Scrapping Clearly, an Australian acrylic album manufacturer, a while back. Got my acrylic album while I was in Singapore and upon my return, proceeded to play with it. Well, the newsletter is out and here's what I did:
The front cover of the album. Made use of photos taken during our fishing trip in Tanjong Pinang, Indonesia.
I inked all the acrylic pages with alcohol ink and then embellished them with rubons (loads of them) and other bits. I didn't use a single piece of patterned paper. Made use of Prima transparent tapes too ('hug' those). Quite pleased how it turned out and I must have reduced the amount of rub ons that I possessed (feels good to use them up)!