Saturday 15 November 2008

>>> Party! <<<

Zac was ever so excited today. He couldn't wait to attend his girlfriend's birthday party. He kept asking me if it was time to go. Moi, on the other hand, was worried as I had not gotten any present yet. So after the boys' swimming lessons, we made our way to the Big Woolworth to hunt around. Can't say it was easy to find a present for a girl! I had spoken to her and did ask her what she like but I still couldn't find a suitable one. After walking about, peering around, I finally found something that was suitable, a creative kit that encourages story telling skills. It even found the Toy of the Year award in 2006 so I figured it will be useful. I also made her a little picture frame and added a packet of Go Gos (an addictive figurine that the kids collect in school)!

The party was held at a bowling alley. The kids had 10 games each. Zac enjoyed it and came out tops in his score. Then they had a meal at the cafe. I guess holding kids party at a bowling alley is kinda popular as there was another kid party being held as well.

Anyway, here's the frame that I made.

Had to blur the girl's photo as permission not sought and dun wanna get into trouble with any authorities. This country can be so weird with its child protection policies. Suffice to say, she's pretty!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the frame so bright and funky