Friday 14 November 2008

>>> Friday's News! <<<

I'm so glad the week is over (well almost!). It has been a very hectic week for me and a busy one too, so busy that I can't even find the time to attend the craft fair at the NEC this weekend. It started on Thursday and ends Sunday but I can't even find a free day to go. One needs an entire day there to be honest. A real pity as the NEC is just 10 mins from where I live!!!

The day started with moi attending Zac's performance in his school Assembly. His class acted fairy tale characters and he was one of the 7 dwarfs. He looked so cute in his costumes. I always marvel at how the teacher and assistants manage to get them to perform so brillantly. Took loads of shots with my DSLR and it turned out brillantly. In the past, with a compact camera, the photos were rubbish as the lighting isn't so good during these performance. But I'm so pleased how it turned out.

My little dwarf! Such a cutie!

More photos to come once I've done some photoshopping! Stay tune! TTFN!

No comments: