Saturday 27 February 2010

~ Time To Lose ... ~

WEIGHT! OMG, made a mistake of weighing myself and shock horror, tip the scales at 49.5 kg, the heaviest I've ever been (bar pregnancy weight of course). Don't ask me what's that in stones... can't get my head around the 'stone' measurement! No wonder my jeans feel tight! Then again, I'm not surprised as I've been heavily snacking, especially at midnite when I'm crafting. I do try to snack healthily but my weakest link is chocolates. I can't just eat one, nah, at least a dozen at one go!

I will have to start cutting out the snack and chocolate (although not entirely). I don't believe in dieting as it kinda make you wanna eat more, the moment you go on a diet (for me that is!) Let's see how fast I can lose 2 kg. Weight gain is so easy, weight loss, a tad difficult and lots of self restraint!

Other news, I'm running out of space in my Mac, so bad that it's affecting the startups! Urghh... knew 160 GB is too little. Had to do a little cleaning up. Will have to upgrade to a larger hard disk. TTFN!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Good luck, I'm sure you'll lose that weight in no time.