Tuesday 2 February 2010

~ Sketchy Thursdays: 1.28 Challenge ~

My Unity Jan's scrapbooking stamp kit arrived together with Basic Grey papers (Nook, Origin & Sugar Rush) and they ignited my urge to scrap. So checking my bookmarks, found this sketch on this blog and had a go at it.


Here's my LO:

This has gotta be the simplest LO done and shortest too as I didn't have much time on my hand. Patterned paper by Basic Grey Origin and Sugar Rush. Stamped images from Unity's Dec09/Jan10 scrapbooking stamp kit. I cut along the edges of the base paper as I wanted to give it the die-cut look. 

TTFN!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous LO! i just love BG papers!!!! excellent job audrey :)

sarabeth

Emma said...

Great sketch and I love what you've done with it too!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely layout!

~amy~ said...

nice work...love your layout! That paper is delish!

Pink Heather said...

Love that background paper. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch.

Diana Fisher said...

AMAZING!! I love the colors in this!!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Really love the contrasting colors.

Tessa Buys said...

The shape and colors of this layout are amazing! Wonderful work!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

Edleen said...

love that paper! great layout Audrey :) hope you're doing great and enjoy the weekend!