Friday 19 February 2010

~ Sketchy Thursdays: March DT Challenge ~

Found some time in this hectic half term break to squeeze in a LO. It's hard to do anything crafty when the boys are around. 

The challenge is based on a sketch, theme and colour. The theme is the 80s and the colour is white, black and hot pink. Here's the sketch: 


Here's my LO:


Made use of Scarlet Lime Nov09 kit. Saw these large roses on a paper and thought they made excellent substitute for the circles. Not sure if I've met the 80s theme but the photo is definitely taken in the 80s! Met the colours asked for... black, white and hot pink! The roses were originally red but I painted them with a shimmerz paint in hot pink & added a touch of black glitter around the outline! Oh and I rotated the sketch to suit my photo.

Thanks for dropping by! TTFN!



2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

heidi said...

yup. gorgeous. thanks for playing along. - heidi, sketchy thursdays co-founder