Sunday 28 February 2010

~ 365 Cards: Day 365 ~

OMG! Can you believe that 365 Cards is 1 year old! I'm so glad to discover them in March last year and took part in the challenges, almost daily! In fact, I no longer run out of cards these days and even sell them to friends, thanx to the challenges that I took part. Then later in the year, some time in December, I made it to the Design Team. I luv the challenges on here as it's varied, you have sketches, card recipes, ad-based inspiration, various themes etc. 

Anyway, every Sunday is a sketch challenge and here's today's sketch: 


Here's my card: 

Stamped images from Unity's Feb 10 KOTM set.

Look out for more challenges in the 2nd year of 365 Cards. Remember you don't have to play everyday but join in when you can! TTFN!

6 comments:

Rose said...

it has been a fantastic year and i am so thrilled your staying on the dt for the coming year :) your card is another great one! luv that ribbon and sentiment :)

Rose said...

got booted off line when commenting before so now i am back lol

girl this is super cute! luv the rainbow and that ribbon :)

lisa said...

Loving all your cards Audrey. You must be almost done with Christmas cards now. Hope you had a good weekend.x

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love that POP of color from the rainbow...excellent job audrey!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love seeing your cards. Our styles are so different that I love to see what you do and how I can steal ideas. That ribbon...swoon! Hugs sista!