Friday 26 February 2010

~ On Display ~

This week has been rather hectic for me, especially after a lazy half term. Lots of appointment, mainly at the boys' schools (it's a good thing I can input them in my mobile's calendar as my brain's a sieve these days and I forget easily).  Hence, I needed an outlet to release stress and managed a LO using the latest Scarlet Lime Feb kit. 

Scarlet Lime's Feb kit consisted of GCD Studios and American Craft papers. So I played with the latest GCD Studios papers. Stamped images came from {ippity} Life's Little Moments (family) and Unity's scrapbooking kit (the ticket stub).

I luv this particular family portrait of us and you can bet it will be used again in another project! TTFN!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the cut out bright flowers against the snow picture, great LO