Tuesday 16 February 2010

~ 365 Cards: Day 353 ~

At 365 Cards this week, the DT comes up with a card sketch every day. It's my turn today and here's my card sketch:

I have to say, I'm very sketch challenged! I cannot follow a sketch exactly and I've a tendency to alter a little. So despite drawing up this sketch, I came up with this card design based loosely on the sketch!

Patterned paper by Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. Stamp set is from Unity's Bright & Merry Winter Wishes.  Sentiment box is from {ippity} Just Wanted To Say.

Here's the inside of the card:


I'm working on my Xmas cards quota at the moment. I've done 3 so far and need another 5 to complete the quota! 

If you enjoy making cards, 365 Cards is holding a DT call. Check the deets here. TTFN!

6 comments:

Rose said...

well you just keep on being sketch challenged! i think it is perfect for the sketch :D (but i am also sketch challenged lol) but seriously it is perfect for the sketch :D luv those tree stamps and good for you keeping up with the Christmas cards!!
i hope to find time today to play

TesaB said...

Love your sketch!!! And your take on it is awesome! Great stamps!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card!

Edleen said...

that's great Audrey!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
hope you had a nice celebration and we'll definitely try and catch up when you're in SG yeah :)

JenMarie said...

So fabulously beautiful!!

Rachel B said...

I love how you did the sketch! Beautiful!