Tuesday 9 February 2010

~ 365 Cards: Day 346 ~

Today's challenge is called Tuesday Trio. The 'trio' is to use scallop, ribbon and ink distressing on the card. Realising that I've yet to make a Chinese New Year card for my parents, I used today's challenge for it.

Here's my card:

I 'hug' this particular boy image from Hero Arts (comes in a set of four). When it first came out, I resisted getting it as it was wood-mounted and would cost a bomb in shipping! Then last year, found it for sale secondhand, and locally too and immediately snatched it up! No idea where the patterned papers are from as they are from my scrap pile. The alpha and sentiment 'happy' is from Banana Frog's Steelfish Outline and Retro Sentiments respectively. The alpha outline has been glittered with sticklers. Why a boy image.... to represent my boys! 'CNY' is short for Chinese New Year!

And speaking of Banana Frog, the company is holding a design team search. Check out the deets here. If you enjoy stamping, do apply! TTFN!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

audrey...I LOVE it!!!

Claire said...

Fab card as always :)

Rose said...

oh i luv it too! and your parents will also :)

TesaB said...

It's lovely!!!!