Tuesday 19 June 2007

>>> A Li'l Toot! <<<

It's official! I'm part of the Design Team for BackPorch Memories! Yay! I was their June Guest Designer and played with their Medley kit. Then I was later invited to join their DT permanently! Quite chuffed! Been getting their kit for quite a while and mighty pleased now I will get a chance to actually use them for a purpose! Here's what I did with their June Medley kit:

The above two were based on a sketch. I rotated the sketch on the first LO.

Made use of papers from Crate Brunch

Papers from KI Surprise

Papers from Li'l Davis Endless Summer

Papers from KI Surprise

My project: decorating MM oversize chipboard using Li'l Davis Endless Summer papers.

My kit from Homegrown finally arrived. In it contained the Summer Survival kit, Jun and Jul kit. Gosh, I'm gonna be busy for the next few days. TTFN!


No comments: