Saturday 23 June 2007

>>> I'm Featured! <<<

Ohhh, I was alerted by my friends that I'm a featured reader on Scrapbook Inspirations, the local scrapping mag! Thanx to Sally who kindly scanned me the article too:

Didn't realise it was going to be featured so soon as I was interviewed by them and asked for photos of my scraproom. Had to do a quick cleanout as it was dead messy at that time!

Now this is a surprise! Kinda flattered that Shimelle would include me in her LO! Met her at Olympia, London in March and she's lovely!

Check out Banana Frog blog! Wrote an entry there regarding using their Postage stamp set! Here's a couple of my projects:

Made use of a nursery rhyme here using days of the week!

Here's a card made using the Postage stamp set!

Weather held out today and it was a wee bit sunnier! Brought Ollie for his Mandarin classes and then hubby and I headed for an Indian takeaway. Didn't fancy MacDonalds (which the boys had) but was craving for Indian. We didn't have time to go to a proper place to eat so had to settle for Macs for the boys. Oh well, been ages since they had one really. I don't allow them to have it often!

Gosh, the Indian fastfood centre is fab! Had a chicken tikka roll and it came with nan bread and salad! Absolutely delicious! You could tell it was authentic as there were were a lot of Asian customers who went there with the entire family! Will definitely go back for more! And it wasn't pricey too!

Was so knackered when we got home that I had an afternoon nap! Gosh it has been ages since I had a nap in the afternoon!

Rite, off to create sketches for the Homegrown Summer Survival kit! TTFN!

No comments: