Saturday 30 June 2007

>>> Junction 7 Crop! <<<

Hooray, another day of 'me' time again! This time, together with Morag and Nikki, we went to Junction 7 Crop. We had a great time as it was the Crop's 1st Anniversary and Chris and Andrea made it memorable. We had a group photo and were told to choose any 3 papers from Scrapajack's store, and to create something with the photo. I did a 6x12 LO with the group photo!

I chose papers from Webster. They are ever so lovely.

Birthday cake followed shortly after. In all, it was a great crop and enjoyed myself immensely! After the crop, we headed to One Stop Shopping Centre to search for chipboards in the Pound store.... but they were completely sold out!

Got home to the boys who informed me that they found Ben 10 toys at the Entertainer! Great! No need to get them from Hambly in London!

Slight excitement.... my DT kit from Back Porch Memories arrived this morning in the nick of time! Gosh was on edge the whole week and there was a postal strike on Friday. Managed to work on 2 LOs and will submit one for early reveal tomorrow!

Thoroughly exhausted so will call it a nite.... TTFN!

No comments: