Thursday 9 August 2012

~ Mr Whiskers: Stone Heads ~

Mr Whiskers came up with a new kit today! I take my hat off David, the designer. He comes out with some amazing images. Incidentally, he had 2 new ones recently which I've yet to play with! Anyway, this kit is entitled Stone Heads, available at Deviant Scrap.


Here's my art journal:


I also combined it with kits from Forrest Stump & Special Effects.

This art journal came about rather quickly. Somehow, the stone heads reminded me of the show Night of the Museum, the statue called Dum Dum (something like that). Hence, I gave it a mystical feel to it with a tornado in the backdrop!

I had better head off to bed as I've got an early flight tomorrow to Shanghai. Not gonna bring my Mac (although I know I'll suffer from withdrawal symptoms. I've been digi scrapping so much the last few days, mostly CT assignments). Part of me wanna stay up and watch the Olympic athletics but I know I'm gonna suffer the next day! Darn! TTFN!

No comments: