Thursday 9 August 2012

~ Happy Birthday Singapore ~


It's Singapore's National Day today. I'll be watching the National Day parade in the comfort of my home later today. It would have been nice to see it in action at Marina Bay but my dad failed to get tickets for the show and they are like gold dust! Impossible to obtain. I did take part in it once, a very long time ago and it was the best experience of my life. I still remember so well and it was just a buzz to be performing. 

Will be packing for my trip to Shanghai later. Three quarters of the stuff I'm bringing belongs to my friend & her baby. I'll be glad when the luggage is empty to carry back stuff I'm gonna buy! I leave with this photo:

A little blurry as it was taken by my friend's li'l boy but he still manages to capture us in our essence. So happy to see them again!

And this: 

Hot fudge sundae! Yum!
Just can't understand why the MacDo in UK doesn't bring it back (they have it in caramel and strawberry, favours I don't particularly fancy).

TTFN!

No comments: