Wednesday 8 August 2012

~ GIS: Ideas For Misting ~

One of my pet technique in scrapping: misting on pages, be it paper or digi. I still use my mists when I'm doing any papercrafting. Now that I've gone digi, I still try to employ the misting technique on my page. 

When I was given this topic to do, I was in seventh heavens. I really love the look and effect of mist on pages. And I learnt how to do it digitally too! Well, here's my page as seen in this article:

Supplies:
A
nna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby, Children Quotes No1, 12x12 Edge Overlay No5
Dido Designs: Notions Set
Gennifer Bursett: Toolbox Mist V5
Mye de Leon: Mists
Font: Kelly

The areas I misted are the numbers and hearts. Yup, you can get misted digi elements. Then I varied the  opacity to suit my page. That's my best friend's baby. He's so adorable! Be seeing him soon!

And speaking of that, just found out that Shanghai is experiencing typhoon. And guess who's going there tomorrow! Talk about perfect timing! NOT! Well, it won't keep me from traveling. TTFN!

No comments: