Wednesday 9 September 2009

>>> Growing In Unity - Day 3 <<<



It's Day 3 of Growing with Unity and I'm having so much fun playing with my Unity stamps. Having re-arranged and re-organised my craft room (read: more table space), I'm slowly getting back into crafting.

For today, I thought I'll showcase 2 of my fav stamp sets, Confessions, which is basically a scrapbooking set of stamps and Hodge Podge, a stamp set whereby we (Unity addicts) got to choose which stamps we wanted for the set. Here they are:

Confession: I luv Unity

Hodge Podge of Happiness

Since laying my hands on the Confession set, I've been using them a lot on my pages. They simply make fabulous backgrounds. Here's a couple of examples done using them:

I've used some of the images as a background pattern.
(LO created using Scarlet Lime July kit)

A closer view of the LO. The bird comes from the Hodge Podge set.

Another LO using the Confession set (and some images from August store kit set)
(LO created using BackPorch Memories August Solo kit & was created a few weeks back)

Before I go, here's a quick card I created as my hubs' colleague just had a baby gal. Unfortunately, his wife isn't too well so do pray for her. I don't have a lot of baby images but I do have the Little Me stamp set which came in handy:

Patterned papers by Daisy D's Chole Marie and Fancy Pants Splendid collection. Image coloured using Promarkers.

Thanks for dropping by. Remember, all comments will result in a draw for a Unity single stamp set of your choice. TTFN!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabbie LO's Audrey...I so love your style. LOVE the Cheeky LO :)

Pretty card too...hope that she is feeling better soon...

Sarah xx said...

Audrey these are lovely! I have loved seeing your work in the magazines and am thrilled to have now found your blog! You are so inspiring!
xx

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are all great love your Unity creations!!!

chickadee3357 said...

so much cuteness! the card is so sweet and I love the brightness of the cheeky LO!

Unknown said...

I love the way you layer so many elements! They work together beautifully! (Having table space is a great inspiration for me, too.) :-)

Ravengirl said...

Great projects today!

Gwen said...

Love your projects! Don't you just love the Unity goodness??!!

Cheri said...

What great projects! Your card is just too sweet!

StampinCathy said...

Fanatic layouts. Love the colors and details.

jan farnworth said...

love all your projects your doing a great job. love the card with the lady on it.

Rachel said...

What great layouts!

Tina Mayo said...

love thes sets that you used ..very cute

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous layouts!