Saturday 2 February 2008

>>> LOs To Share! <<<

Received my Homgrown DT kits on the 30th Jan (together with Jan's kit and other smacking goodies i.e. glimmer mists!) Anyway, it was a parcel chocked full of scrummy goodies! Had to get cracking and within a day, managed to cranked out 4 LOs! As reveal date is the 1st Feb, it didn't leave me much time but then again, I luv to work under pressure! Nothing like a rush of adrenalin to get your mojo juice flowing!!!

Played with glimmer mist and sprayed the background blue as I had wanted that shade. Gosh those mists are fantastic!

Again glimmer mists used where the lace cardstock sits. Changed the background from blue to greenish!

Hand cut the flowers! Somehow, cutting papers are such a great stress reliever.

Glimmer misted the background here.
And here too, but added a Heidi Swapp mask to create a background print.

And for the project, I created a calendar which can be used year after year! Glimmer misted the backgrounds for the months and dates and played with various stamps, mostly from Purple Onion Designs. Added a Maya Road office sheer so that I can write notes on it. Then I binded it using my Bind It All tool. It was a little tricky trying to punch 3 holes for each but once you know how to manipulate the tool, easily accomplished!

Rite, off to do more creating as I've got BackPorch Memories kit to tackle as well as HG Jan's kit (it was sent late). Looks like it's gonna be a crafting weekend for me! TTFN!

No comments: