Sunday 24 February 2008

>>> Another Weekend Gone! <<<

Gosh, this month is sure passing fast! Another weekend gone again. It was back to routine on Sat, with Oliver having swimming lessons in the morning and Mandarin classes in the afternoon. Then at nite, I scrapped as there was a cybercrop at Homegrown Scrapbooks and managed 2 12x6" LOs.

The challenge was to use thickers and I had no problem accomplishing that task. I've got loads of them!!! Broke into my Feb Scarlet Lime kit and made use of other stuff from previous kits too. It's nice to be able to create without restraint (those on DTs will know what I mean).

This challenge was based on BOM. I chose to title it in French (I love the sea), just to make a change from using English all the time! Anyway, it records my longing for the sea. Having brought up in a tropical island, I really do miss being near the sea! LO created using Scarlet Lime Feb kit (apart from the bird). Paper is from Prima and such a lovely paper that I chose to create in 12x6 so that I can use both sides!

Managed only 2 LOs before succumbing to sleep!

Sunday was basically a chill-out day for us! The boys and moi spent the day watching Ben10, in between supervising their homework. It was a Ben 10 marathon weekend and I kinda like watching that cartoon. TTFN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really do have some cool things to look through on your blog.

Sally said...

love the La Mer LO and have to agree having the title in French gives it that Je-ne sai qua! (sp?)
Sally