Wednesday 3 October 2012

~ GIS: Inspired By Menswear Patterns ~

Get It Scrapped has come up with a new article based on inspiration by menswear patterns and how it can be translated onto a page. Here's my page:

Supplies:
Simply Tiffany Studios: Layered Template No16
Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Viaggio, 12x12 Edge Overlays No5, Good Stuff Word Mix No1
Oscraps Collaboration: Novel
Julianna Kniepp Designs & Jenn Barrette: Seas The Day
Julianna Kniepp Designs & Studio Basic: Hello Fall
Julianna Kniepp Designs: Craft Time For Boys
Fonts: Kate & Veteran Typewriter



I combined artsy paper (background) with traditional pieces of menswear patterns (chevron and pinstripe). 

Hubby sent me these photos when I was away and they were my memories of the boys. No doubt, if I were there, there will be more taken and in a better angle too! Still, I make do with what I got! TTFN!

No comments: