Thursday 25 October 2012

~ Art Journal Caravan: Itinerary #22 & #23 ~

For Itinerary  #22, I chose the quote and came up with this art journal:

Supplies:
Deviant Scrap Collaboration: I'm With The Band
Anna Aspnes: Warm Glows No1
Fonts: Too Much Paper & VTKS Carrier

 I turned to my all time fav kit called I'm With The Band, a charity collaboration by Deviant Scrap designers and others too. I luv this quote! So true! 


For Itinerary  #23, I went with the word prompt 'epiphany'. While browsing through my mixed media kits, I came upon this glass box and the face and ended up creating this page: 

Supplies:
Studio 68: Reflections, Amici
Beth Rimmer: Backstory Collage
Fonts: Travel Diary & Ursula Capitals

I still feel that I'm not letting myself go completely when creating my art journals. I see some fantastic ones while surfing and it's so out of this world! Just brilliant work. Gotta let myself loose and just play without restraint! TTFN!

No comments: