Wednesday 24 October 2012

~ Art Journal Caravan: Itinerary #14 & #18 ~

Did a bit more art journaling today and went back to some missing prompts namely #14 & #18. 

I went for the quote in doing Itinerary #14. Here's my page:

Supplies:
Rosey Posey: Posey Art
Tangie Baxter: Misty Inkover4
Deviant Scrap Collaboration: I'm With The Band
Beth Rimmer: Junque Journal
Fonts: Route 3 & Snuff

Had a browse at my mixed media kits to try and use them. There are quite a few kits that have not been used yet! 


For Itinerary #18, I went for the word 'quintessential'. Here's my page: 

 Supplies:
Viva Artistry: Sign Of Times - Libra 
Crowabout StudioB: Pods
Tangie Baxter: Gesso Messy 9, Haute Soiree
Sherrie JD: Bare Naked Ladies
Fonts: Romeodn & Route 3

I absolutely adore this particular image! I've used it before. It just gives me ideas! Now onto to a few more itineraries! TTFN!

No comments: