Tuesday 21 July 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

My crafting mojo is gone at the moment... still on vacation mood! This was July's offerings at BackPorch Memories:

Solo kit

Medley kit

Stamp set

I was given the Medley kit to play with and it was such a delightful kit that it sold out rather quickly! Here's what I did:

Played with My Mind's Eye Breaking Free papers

Played with Bo Bunny Popsicle papers

Played with Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts That Boy papers. LO is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck which was assigned to the DT members.
Most of the stamps used here was from Unity Confession set. Absolutely adore that set!

Using Bo Bunny papers and BPM cupcake stamp set (another item that sold out quick as well)

Check out August sneak peek here. I'll be playing with Basic Grey June Bug papers! Can't wait! TTFN!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute projects Audrey! Love the cupcake card!

Emma said...

beautiful kits! love what you did with it!