Saturday 11 July 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 132 <<<

Been MIA this month as there's lots to do... son's birthday party, teachers' gifts (as usual, leaving it till last minute) and of course, packing for our summer hols. I'm off to spend the entire summer with my parents in Singapore.

Doubt if I can keep up with all the card challenges this month or the next. However, will make an attempt when I can. Anyway, today, I managed to squeeze in this card when I checked the site this morning! The challenge 'Picture This' features a birthday cake with lighted candles. You are supposed to take inspiration from it.


A fairly easy card to do so here's my effort:

Patterned papers by Bo Bunny Popsicle papers. Stamped image by BackPorch Memories May stamp set and sentiment by Unity June KOTM set.

Gotta run.... need to organise party games for tomorrow's birthday party. Can't wait till it's over! TTFN!


2 comments:

Fi said...

Wow great card, love the colours and the background paper for the sentiment.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

excellent job! Love the pop of the cupcake!