Friday 19 December 2008

>>> Finally, It's Over! <<<

The school term that is! Oliver finished his yesterday due to his Headmistress leaving (for retirement). Zac ended his term today. I can't tell you how pleased I am not to have to get up early to sort them out for school. It's getting progressively colder too and therefore harder to get up early in the morning.

I made some Xmas tags (as opposed to cards) for the boys' classmates and some little gifts for his teachers.

I didn't go overboard as I'm quite busy with DT assignments and didn't want to overstress myself. I also made a fair number of Xmas cards and made use of my Cuttlebug and the embossing folders. OMG! Have to say I luv them! I had such a field time playing with it that I've no doubt it's gonna be used a fair bit now. I managed to add stamping into it and it was a good mix... stamping and dry embossing.


Went out for a curry nite with work colleagues. Meal was great and you could bring your own drinks so my friends did! Had a great time!

Ordered a king prawn chef recommendation curry. Made it madras too and it was absolutely delicious!

My dessert! Ohhh, it was another killer too, absolutely fab!

Off to create some pages now as they are long overdue. TTFN!

No comments: