Monday 10 December 2007

>>> LOs To Share! <<<

Here's what I did with Homegrown Nov Hybrid kit, a kit full of Making Memories Noteworthy collection. Yum Yum!

This LO was done before my kit came. It was pretty late in coming but thankfully I had the MM Noteworthy journaling pad and whip up a quick LO!

LO #2. Still owing another LO which will be done tonight.

Created a mini album using the MM Noteworthy journaling pad and Maya Road Office Sheers. Tied them using ribbons and bead. I did use bookrings but somehow it was a wee bit too big. Frankly, the Bind it All tool would have come in handy!
Pg 2 & 3

Pg 4 & 5

Pg 6 & 7

Pg 8 & 9

Pg 10 & 11

Back Page. Kept the album simple as I didn't want to spend ages doing it and be bored in the end. How I luv my stamps!

TTFN!

1 comment:

TopCat76 said...

Audrey - I love your MM mini album, it's gorgeous!!