Monday 31 December 2007

>>> Last Day Of 2007! <<<

The last day of 2007. Gosh where has time flown?!!!

This year has been good to me, craftwise. Being recognised and awarded in the Reader's Gallery of Scrapbook Inspirations, being invited on the DT teams of Banana Frog and BackPorch Memories and asked to provide inspiration on various scrapping blogs. I'm pleased with what I've achieved.

My goals for next year, to carry on scrapping but to enjoy it more i.e. scrap more for myself and to explore more of the altered side.

Resolutions for 2008
1) Declutter the house i.e. get rid of tons of clothings that is years old but not worn.
2) Get a part time job as I'm getting bored staying at home.
3) Spend less on stash. I think I'm becoming overwhelmed with what I have and need to have a good sort out and clear those that I don't ever use anymore! Another area to declutter too.
4) Snack less on choccies. One of my biggest sin and so hard to resist! I'm just piling inches on my waistline.

I think that's about it. Let's hope I make a start at the declutter as that was what I said last year and didn't do a darn thing about it! TTFN!



No comments: