Friday 10 August 2007

>>> LOs To Share! <<<

I'm now able to share the LOs created in the past few days. From Back Porch Memories:

A 12x6 LO using Basic Grey Infuse papers

Using Cherry Arte Poolside papers & BPM stamps

Using Basic Grey Infuse paper and BPM Aug stamp set.

BPM August sketch by Becky Fleck which I rotated to suit my photo. Made use of Rusty Pickle Mayflower papers.

Another LO using Cherry Arte Poolside papers

A card using Cherry Arte papers again. I'm surprised I used them so much but such yummy colours, why not!

From Homegrown, my last LO:
Using Rhonna Farrer Foilage & Making Memories Funky Vintage papers.

I'm off for a week's caravan holiday in Devon. Looking forward to it especially since it will be near the sea. Really miss the beach now that I'm living in a landlocked area! Funny how when I was in Singapore, surrounded by the sea, and I didn't bother too much about it but now, I kinda feel the loss more! Will catch up when I'm back! TTFN!


5 comments:

Terrie Farrell said...

Just wanted to say how much i enjoy your blog and i love your layouts, going to give 6/12's a bit more of a go. Thanks X

Anonymous said...

Lovely as usual Audrey have a lovely holiday diane x

Laura S. said...

wow what totally fun stuff!!

How much talent you have!

laura

CloClo said...

What great layouts! I just totally love looking at your blog because I'm always so inspired - these layouts have got me thinking about subbing to a US kit now!

Marja said...

Wow you've been busy with scrapping and as always it all looks incredible. Seriously love your style! Hope you had a nice time by the sea! I know what you mean about not thinking about the sea much when you live near it. I was like that in LA, totally took it for granted and now that I'm in London I miss all of that.

Marja