Sunday 26 March 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

It was Mother's Day on Sunday in the UK and my sons woke me up with pressies in their hands and a nice handmade card by my eldest! I received a Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire DVD, my fav box of choccies (Mingles) and a pink metallic skinz for my Motorola Raza V3 phone. Then hubby brought the whole family including his mom to a Chinese restaurant for lunch. Had a walk through Birmingham town centre where I was told to go get a pair of new shoes. Anyway had a look around but didn't see anything I fancied (typical.. when you want something, you can't find it!!!!)
Anyway, here's the lovely pressies and card from them:


<<<------ So sweet of my eldest who made the card himself. He literally cut out a figure from the back and paste it in the front and shape the hands to form a hug. Well, one day, I shall nurture his creativity towards scrapbooking!
Anyway, the run up to Mother's Day, my youngest pre-schools had him making Mother's day cards too and they were ever so lovely! ------------->>>


Back to scrapping, managed to do another LO for my A-Z album:
I : insist on respect

Made use of the new papers that came with my Scrapbook Obsession kit. SEI Winnie Walls. The kit included the entire set of Winnie Walls together with ribbons, iron ons and other delicious stuff. The SO forum is currently having a competition using the kit so ya betcha I'll be making full use of the papers!

My next creation is to do a review on the Basic Grey Notch and Die tool for The Scrapper's Loft where I'm a creative member in the E-zine. I was lucky to win the tool but frankly won't buy it. Anyway, thankfully I've an idea what to write on so shouldn't take me long!
Catchya up later!

No comments: