Saturday 30 June 2012

~ Sketchbook 365: July Challenge ~

There is still time to play at Sketchbook 365. Here's the sketch:


Here's my LO as seen here

Cheerios kit by Maya de Groot

I did attempt to follow the sketch this time! Closing date is 19th July. You stand to win a set of Kaisercraft papers. 

It's Saturday today and it's the Summer Fayre at my son's school. As usual, I always do the bookstore. The weather was bordering between rain and sun so we held the stalls indoor but used the outside for games. Thankfully it didn't rain. I was glad it was indoors as it wasn't very warm either. I had fun and my wee one was too engrossed enjoying himself with his friends. Let's hope the school did raise a fair amount of money! 

After the Fayre, the family headed to the town centre. We did a bit of clothes shopping for the boys and then got free Nature Valley bars as we were walking up to Victoria Square. Also got some unique Coke bottles too as they were giving away free Coke bottles. Then, I headed to Selfridges to get a wallet from Cath Kidston. They are currently having a sale at the moment. In fact, quite a lot of stores are having sales! Fab time to shop! 

It's the end of June too. I had some vouchers that I won that needed to be used by today so went digi shopping for kits. Nice to shop when you are not spending your own money! LOL! Bought loads of kits, papers etc. Now to find the time to create! TTFN!

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Very cool and creative page!