Friday 1 June 2012

~ Get It Scrapped Creative Team ~

The news is out!


In case any one is wondering, it's a site for both paper and digital scrappers. They have lots of interesting articles on the subject of scrapping. There are 4 different sites: 

     

     
(Images are linked to the sites)

I was subscribing to Masterful Scrapbook Design and I enjoyed reading the articles that came out each month. Hence, when the CT call came, I decided to give it a go and was amazed when I received the email inviting me to join the team. This takes the creative process to a different level as it's no longer merely creating with a kit but rather creating to a specific idea, theme, technique etc. More challenging and fun! Bear in mind that the CT consists of both paper and digi scrappers. 

Looking forward to contributing! TTFN!

No comments: