Saturday 2 June 2012

~ Art Journal Caravan: Itinerary #16 ~


It's been a while since I did my Art Journal Caravan and today, I looked at Itinerary #16. I chose to do the quote as I love this particular quote:


I wasn't sure where I was going with this art journal. Started off with Anna's Artsy Kardz as the base and chose this particular gal from Finecrafted Designs' Stylish Attitudes. Bit by bit as I layered on the various elements, it slowly took shape. Have to say, I do like the finished page. This page also completes the Inspiration challenge at DHD. 

It's the first day of the half term break. Awful weather ... so typical of the UK. The weather forecast for the following week isn't any good either. Just as well we didn't book to go anywhere. Looking forward to catching up on my AJC pages. TTFN!

No comments: