Monday 26 March 2012

~ Digi Scrap Competition: Round 5 ~

I made it to the next round and Round 5 is slightly more challenging! Here are the requirements:

1. Use an action on your photo
2. Use an inspiration piece from Pinterest to start your page
3. Do your journaling in list format
4. Blend a number into the background paper
5. Recolor an element
6. Make a 2-d element 3-d
7. Create your own word art using one alpha and one font
8. Use stripes, polka dots, and floral patterned papers
9. Use only three colors: black, white + color of your choice
10. Use only black and white photos
11. Use something from one of our free kits
12. Subject: Favorites
13. Use staples on your layout

I have to say that I've learnt a lot in this competition. Tried a lot of new tools and learnt new skills on how to do stuff on PS. Anyway, here's my LO:


I had so much fun with this LO. Incidentally, used a template from Anna Aspnes on this LO. TTFN!


No comments: