Sunday 4 March 2012

~ Art Journey Caravan 2012: Letter & Itinerary #1 ~

At the start of the Art Journal Caravan, we were asked to write a letter to ourselves, to remind ourselves why we are doing it. After pondering over it, here's my letter: 

I want to improve on the use of Photoshop, learn new skills, experiment and play and think outside the box!

I started to look at Itinerary #1. There were a few categories but I finally settled on this: 


The word given was 'clandestine'. I found an image of this particular couple and invented a story line...


All I can say is that I'm having so much fun doing it! Nice to be able to chuck various images, play with brushes, paints, mists, all digitally on a page! I'm kinda scrapped out at the moment so I'm glad to let my mind wander into another area of creating. TTFN!


No comments: