Wednesday 21 March 2012

~ Digi Scrap Competition: Round 3 ~

The title says it all. I made it to round 3 and here's the next set of requirements:

Use three photos from three different occasions
Use three patterned papers
Place one photo at the very edge of the layout
Use only three colors
Use this font on your page: Ostrich Sans
Use an arrow embellishment
Use a brush
Subject: Recap
Use a sketch (layout design, but NOT a template)

Not easy but I think I fulfilled the requirement with this LO:


I chose this particular patterned paper as the boys' school reward them with a busy bee stickers so I thought it was so appropriate. LO was roughly based on a Page Map sketch taken from Sep 2011. I did rotate the sketch clockwise an added an extra photo. As for the photos, they were taken in 3 different years. I always make it a habit to take a picture of them on their first day at school. The wee one was alone last year as his brother has gone to secondary school and he started a day later! 

Let's see how I far in this round! Results are out on Friday! TTFN!

No comments: