Friday 27 May 2011

~ Scrap Factor! ~

Phew! I sailed through Week 6. This week's theme focus on multiple photos and frankly, I found it hard to create my LO. Really struggled but this was how it turned out:

Thought I used a reel to showcase the multiple photos.

Supplies
Jen Allyson’s Vanity Fair paper
Katie Pertiet’s Winged Corners, Letterbox Clusters, Slide Reels, Defined Disc
Karen Funk’s Family Ties & One of a Kind
Shabby Princess’ Splendid & Happy Go Lucky
Anna Aspnes’ Word Transfers
Elle’s Studio’s Four Seasons
Agnes Biro’s Easter Fun
Tiffany Tillman’s Tear Set1
Splendid Fiin’s Think Spring
Gennifer Bursett’s Grandma’s Easter Bonnet
Merkeleyd’s Get Together
Celeste Knight’s Wildflower
LivEdesigns’ Taped It Up Noted2
Font: Old Newspaper Type

School term ends today! Yay! Looking forward to the one week break whereby I'm gonna catch up on my tutorials and digi class! TTFN!

No comments: