Monday 23 May 2011

~ Page Artist ~

No kidding! It's official here. I'm part of Simply Tiffany Studios Page Artist Team. In case you're wondering, Tiffany Tillman is a digi designer on Design House Digital and her forte is templates. Saw a CT call and decided to apply and was surprised to receive an email inviting me to join her team. Considering that my digi experience is only a couple of months old, I feel amazing honoured! I'm just starting to embrace the use of templates in digi scrapping. Think templates as sketches except that when it's opened in PS, all you do is drag and drop elements into the various boxes in the template. In my opinion, a great time saver! 

I saw a set of summer templates done by Tiffany and downloaded that... I'll be doing last year's summer vacation pages using them and then churning them into a Photobook. Got a Groupon offer on a Photobook so need to make use of it. 

I'm off to create... TTFN!


No comments: