Sunday 8 May 2011

~ More Digi LOs ~

Amidst intense coaching as my eldest sits for his SATs next week, managed to find some time for myself to scrap or rather buying digi supplies as most digi stores are having National Scrapbooking Day sales. So have gone a little mad and stocked up (like I need more!!!) Actually, been buying a lot of Photoshop tutorials and classes. There is so much about PS that I need to know. I'm slowly learning about the keyboard shortcuts as I'm going through the tutorials... so useful!

Here's a couple of LOs:

Working on my birthday photos so this LO is about an impromptu birthday meal that hub and I had (sans the boys of course). We went to check out this supposed Singaporean restaurant in Copthorn Hotel called Bugis Street Brasserie. Now Bugis Street used to be a mouthwatering area for food back home. Well, hub and I had some local dishes and I have to say, they are quite close to authenticity. I'm sure we'll be back for more....
LO created using a 52 week template by Tiffany Tillman. Papers by Karla Dudley's Remarkable collection. Various elements from Katie Pertiet, Gennifer Bursett & Audrey Neal. 

This was a free Blueprint template Design House Digital. Made use of Kraft Fun Day and Kraft Party kits by Robyn Meierotto. 

TTFN!

No comments: