Friday 6 May 2011

~ Scrap Factor! ~

I'm still in the Scrap Factor competition! Have to say, this competition is fine-tuning my digi skills. So I can safely reveal my LO which is based on a musical theme. 

I chose the song that is currently heard on the KFC advert. Found out that it was sung by TempleCloud, a new Brit band. Not a new song though as the original singers were Embrace. Song's called One Big Family.
Credits:
Sande Krieger's Travel paper
Gennifer Bursett's Toolbox Mists
Anna Aspnes' Descriptives Word Transfers
Fei Fei's Stuff's Crazy Beautiful Wordart
Ali Edwards' Title & Journaling
Taylor Made & Vicki Stegall's The Occasion: Family
Katie Pertiet Ad Inspiration 072510 frame
Audrey Neal's Bit of Luck string
Audrey Neal's Expectantly
Agnes Biro's Dear Diary silk flower
Shabby Princess' Shabby Fall Alphabets
Font: Pea Annalee

This week's technique focus on misting. I used to mist a lot on my paper LOs, in fact, one of my favourite techniques. Hence, I just had to try it digitally.


Let's see what next week brings... TTFN!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Am loving your LOs for Scrap Factor, I really must get on there and have a look at what's going on.