Thursday 12 May 2011

~ At Last! ~

Today is the day my boy finishes his SATs! At last I can breathe a sigh of relief! It has been a particular stressful period since he started Year 6. Constant coaching everyday. His school rewarded the Year 6 pupils with ice cream (they got an ice cream van to come in). 

However, he is not done as both of them now have to prepare for Grade 3 violin exam in July. At least it's music and not so taxing as English & Maths!

I rewarded myself by getting a few items from DesignerDigitals as they are having a 30% sale just for one day. One of my favourite designers, Anna Aspnes, has one of her kits on offer and I got it and made this LO:

Kit is called ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats by Anna Aspnes. Also include elements by Katie Pertiet's Worth Repeating No.5 and Audrey Neal's Everyday Celebrations. Photo of moi and brother-in-law during a Halloween party held at my place.

Of late, I've been leaning towards the artsy pages and her kits reflect the kind of style I like. Have got my eye on a few more of her kits ... just waiting for the sales! TTFN!

No comments: