Sunday 29 May 2011

~ 7 Days In May: Day 7 ~


The last day of the challenges and today, it asks for a hybrid card. Freebie includes several card templates which I made use of but printed them out separately so that I could assemble them onto the card. Here's what I've done:

Supplies:
K Holtz: Card template
LivEdesigns: Naturally Free
Digital Stamp: Digital Delights
Sentiment: SRM Stickers
Gems: Kaiser
Rafia: Bare Basics
Copic markers

I had great fun with the challenges and managed to keep up with all of them. Well, seeing that they were digital, it's so much easier to create them. I reckon I scrap far more LOs digitally than I did with paper! 

Talking about digi, I had to invest in an external 1 TB hard disk. Digi supplies filled up my Mac rather rapidly and I was left with only 10 GB! So a quick check on Amazon and I got Western Digital. It arrived rather quickly. Immediately reformat it for Mac usage and partitioned the disk into 2 sections, one for Time Machine and the other for digi supplies. Time Machine is a feature of Mac whereby it backs up the entire laptop. Certainly very useful if you ever change to a new laptop or suffer a hard disk failure! And to be on the safe side, I also back up my photo and digi files on iPhoto too! And to be triple safe, I even burn them on DVD. Having lost precious photos before, I rather be safe than sorry. I've accumulated so many digi supplies that I'll go berserk if ever I lose them especially since I've them nicely categorised in iPhoto! It was a time consuming process but well worth it as I'm now aware of what I've got and am able to take full advantage of using them. 

Looking forward to the one week hols! Got so much to learn! TTFN!

No comments: