Friday 22 January 2010

~ Unity's Friends With Flair ~

Hooray, the weekend is here! As I'm typing this, my boys are home from school and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Got a bunch of relatives in town as well as a curry nite with friends on Saturday! After a dismal week of gloomy weather, nice to chill out with friends and share a good meal!

My January KOTM kit came early (for a change) and I sat down to have a play. Made a tag with some of the stamped images:


Front of the tag.


Back of the tag.

Been tackling some card blog challenges and I did this card based on the sketch at CardPatterns:


This is Dec's store kit. Luv this particular image. Patterned papers by MME's Adore collection.

Finally, I pulled a page out from my Journal Your Christmas album. This is day 12 in December:


Patterned paper by Making Memories Xmas collection (last year's). Made use of Dec's scrapbooking stamp set to use.


This is the back of the page. I stamped the 'glee' image in the background as well as the 'love postage' image.

Thanx for dropping by. Whatever you do, have a great weekend! TTFN!

9 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Audrey!!! Great projects as always! Love your tag - super cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Wow--you have been busy creating:) LOVE IT! You did a great job on ALL your projects:) TFS!

Lisa H. said...

THESE are great! nice work.

Gwen said...

Adorable tag! Love the combination of the birthday stamp with the wishes stamp. Nice layouts, too!

Laurel said...

Wow, lots of great stuff today!

Robynccgirl said...

I LOVE your owl tag! Great layouts too!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Boy...you've been busy. Love the tag, great idea.

Emma said...

great tag! love that little owl he is so sweet

Angie Blom said...

stunning projects, I so love that tag!!