Tuesday 19 January 2010

~ 365 Cards: Day 325 ~

Today's challenge is about chocolate. Making use of chocolate as an inspiration. Now I luv chocolate! My favourite snack and I can easily scoff down a large bar in one go! Not good for the waistline though. Anyway, as simple as the challenge is, I had major difficulty coming up with a design. In the end, I chose to focus on the colours. I luv mint choccie and therefore, my colours were green and brown:


Patterned paper by Basic Grey Sugar Rush. Stamped images from Unity's Dec store kit. Cupcake is from Banana Frog's That Takes the Cake.

Here's the inside:



Stamped sentiment from Unity's Dec store kit.

And taking about chocolate, read with sadness about Cadbury's decision to accept Kraft's £11.9 billion takeover. That is one of my fav choccie brand and I just hope they keep to the same recipe. They have a factory cum tour site in Bournville, which is in my area, and I luv going there, especially to the store to pick up choccies. Let's see what the future holds for Cadbury now.... TTFN!

6 comments:

Emma said...

Love your card Audrey! The inside is v cute too. We have a major Cadbury Factory where I live, the one that is always mentioned in the news at the moment, I know many people who work there, lets hope it all works out well!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your card Audrey!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

girl your cards are awesome both inside and out ! :)

Rose said...

YUMMY!!! chocolate is my all time fav food. :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a fun card!!!TFS!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very nice card, Audrey! We used to get Cadbury eggs every year at Easter. They were not easy to find back then in the US. I love chocolate and would be upset if my fav. brand was facing a take-over! Yikes. Ghiradelli is my fav.