Tuesday 3 April 2007

>>> DT Work Revealed! <<<

As my layouts are now out on the Little Silver Hat site, I can reveal them now. April's ribbon kit consisted of pastel ribbons. Initially when I received it, I was a little concerned due to the pastel colours as I prefer bold colours but after looking at each strands, the ideas just flowed!

Played with my new Fontwerks stamps and some other new stamps!
I absolutely adore this LO! I think the bird just did it! I'm digging into creatures currently, birds, owls etc! Jus t adore them! As usual, loads of stamping involved too! Just can't stay away from my stamps!

I had problems with this LO! I suppose I didn't know what to journal so took a while to finish! Once I knew what to write, it was done in a flash!

A simple card using what was provided in the kit. The sinamay is mine!

TTFN!

No comments: